This article will inform you all you need to understand about the fast expanding cybersecurity employment market. The goal of the guide is to provide adequate information at a glance while also giving enough insight to help you identify the best cybersecurity work opportunities in Canada.
Job Opportunities in Cyber Security in Canada
Here is the rundown of the top cyber security jobs available to apply for in Canada.
Cyber Security Specialist — O2E Brands
O2E Brands is looking for a knowledgeable security specialist to help them build and execute a security model and strategy for their firm.
Do you want to use your cybersecurity experience to create, execute, and optimize procedures, as well as serve as an advocate for fostering and maintaining an organizational security mind frame? You will be involved in reviewing the company’s existing status, then creating, developing, and executing security mechanisms, as well as offering insight and assistance into security solutions, inside this hands-on position.
To assist the implementation and continuing administration of recommended solutions, this role will require strategic insight as well as hands-on technical competence.
What You’ve Got to Offer:
- Experience in a related occupation, most likely gained through past positions as an information security professional, architect, or manager.
- Always seek for new and improved ways to do things, and you come up with unique and inventive ideas, products, and solutions.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or a related discipline, as well as cloud engineering and security certifications are required (i.e. CISSP, GCIH, GCIA, GCFE, etc.)
Use the following link to apply for this position:
IT Manager, Security Operations — Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee
Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee is a prominent customer solutions company that manufactures and distributes high-quality coffee and tea to many of North America’s major retailers and foodservice companies. The brand has been able to provide a better drinking experience for users and consumers, as well as a better work environment for our employees!
Moreover, Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee have production operations in both Canada and the United States.
- You’ll be in charge of their industrial environment’s complete cyber security activities.
- You’ll be in charge of managing, optimizing, and implementing their cyber security technologies and monitoring systems’ deployment, operations, and maintenance.
- You’ll also be in charge of managing internal and external partnerships, as well as educating the organization and enlisting the help of third-party vendors as necessary.
Should you want to become a part of Mother Parkers Tea & Coffee’s vision to provide a greater beverage service as an indispensable and valued team member, and you meet 70% of the credentials they’re seeking for, we welcome you to apply here. While they cannot assure an interview, they can ensure that they will evaluate your resume to determine whether it is a better match.
This is the link to the job application: https://motherparkersteacoffee.applytojob.com/apply/Y1GPWREIcp/Manager-Security-Operations-IT?source=INDE
Security and Network Analyst — Ottawa Community Housing
The Security and Network Analyst at Ottawa Community Housing is in charge of monitoring that technology infrastructures and services related (e.g., WAN/LAN, data centers, Internet, email, servers, proxies, firewalls, telephony) are stable, dependable, and protected.
To assist key business activities, the Security and Network Analyst uses superior skill sets to explore, assess, build, and execute engineering solutions.
A ideal applicant will possess the expertise and capabilities listed below. If proven experience, expertise, and ability justify, outstanding candidates with other qualifications will be evaluated at the employer’s discretion.
- A postsecondary degree or qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field is required.
- A baseline of five (5) years of intensive involvement in a corporate IT setting evaluating, deploying, analyzing, and securing IT infrastructure.
- Certs in CISSP, ITIL Foundations, Fortinet NSE 4, and Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect are necessary, or commensurate experience within those domains.
- Project management skills that have been proven
Here’s how to apply: https://tre.tbe.taleo.net/tre01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=OTTACOMM&cws=37&rid=393
Job opportunities in cybersecurity are attractive. This fast-paced industry is ideal for someone who enjoys a task as well as the pleasure of solving problems.
Information security analysts, often known as cyber security specialists, have quite a broad variety of tasks, but the core of their work is to secure internet data from being hacked.