Data Analyst Jobs in Canada
Data analysis is already one of the most in-demand careers worldwide. As a corollary, the income of a Data Analyst in Canada is much more than that of other software professionals. In this article, we will take a gander at the top jobs available for data analyst in Canada.
Moreover, the data analyst acts as an intermediary for an organization’s information systems, ensuring that all participants comprehend the information and then use it to make decisions for the company. It is just a technological position that necessitates a bachelor’s or master’s degree in analytics, computer modeling, science, or mathematics.
Rundown of Data Analyst Jobs in Canada
They include the following:
Data Analyst — PAL Aerospace
Consider a career with PAL Aerospace if you are an ambitious, enthusiastic, and challenge-driven person.
In addition to providing environmental and ice management services to the offshore oil and gas industry, they provide a comprehensive range of aviation and related services.
The Ice and Environmental Services Division in St. John’s, Newfoundland is actually taking resumes for the job of Data Analyst. You will play a critical part in the Ice and Environmental Services Division’s service delivery to clients in this post.
- Analyse data, analyze outcomes using statistical tools, and deliver continuing reports are the main responsibilities.
- Produce maps and charts for client decision-making using ArcGIS and MATLAB tools.
- Find and specify new opportunities for process improvement.
- Ascertain that all data is gathered and processed in accordance with quality assurance protocols.
- Assist the division’s Onshore Lead in establishing the quantities of data required for various reports
- Environmental technology, geography, computer science, or statistics diploma or bachelor’s degree would be desired.
- It is necessary to have prior work expertise analyzing big amounts of data.
- Excellent reporting, database, and/or programming knowledge/experience
- Understanding of statistics and familiarity with statistical software for data analysis are required.
- Analysis skills, including the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate large volumes of data with precision and attention to detail
- Superb problem-solving and analytical abilities
Use the following link to apply for this position: https://www.careerbeacon.com/en/job/1732912/pal-aerospace/data-analyst/st-john-s
Assembly Line Operations Analyst — Toyota Motors
TMMC (Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada) is a global automotive company with factories in Cambridge and Woodstock, Ontario. Its facilities now produce the best-selling Toyota RAV4, RAV4 Hybrid, and Lexus RX 350 and RX 450h vehicles, and the popular Lexus NX and Lexus NX Hybrid models will be built shortly.
Our clients have acknowledged us year after year on the global stage for manufacturing excellence, and we’ve also been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers.
The Assembly Line Operations Analyst role allows a Member Of the team to have a firm understanding of the Toyota Production System (TPS) and “Just-In-Time” concepts. Members of the team will be introduced to Toyota’s world-class manufacturing plant, with an emphasis on vehicle throughput management in the Weld, Paint, and Assembly shops.
The following are some of the desirable abilities and experiences:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, mathematics, engineering, science, or a related field, or an equivalent qualification
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience is required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel abilities and database interaction expertise; ability to write SQL queries
- Ability to examine data and evaluate outcomes; demonstrated talent for dealing with statistics
- To discover and analyze complicated difficulties and implement long-term solutions, you’ll need strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective corporate abilities as well as the ability to plan and multitasking are required.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal skills
Visit https://toyotamotorjobs.tmmc.ca/x/application/a28fe4ijtrml to apply for the Assembly Line Operations Analyst position.
Marketing Data Analyst Intern — Edmonton Public Library
Are you a Data Investigator? EPL is searching for a good marketing data analyst to expand their team! That would be an interesting internship chance for a recent post-secondary grad who is interested in leveraging real-world data, automating reporting with the newest analytic tools, and assessing procedures to discover efficiencies for continuous reporting.
The Government of Canada is funding this program.
- Graduate student from a reputable post-secondary school with a related degree (e.g., statistics, mathematics, computer science related subject), including coursework in research technique and data analysis.
- It is preferable if you have prior experience in qualitative/quantitative data analysis and assessment, as well as performance measurement.
- Proficiency with a variety of research methods, as well as creating and reporting research projects, is a plus.
- It’s an advantage if you know how to use Microsoft Teams.
To apply, please provide a resume and cover letter outlining how your interests, education, experience, and abilities qualify you for this internship.
The GIS Analyst assists all Divisions by producing geographic reports and statistics for reporting, making presentations, and compiling and exhibiting statistical data. Using the Commission’s spatial data and operational databases, performs advanced spatial data analysis.
Using GIS programs, the Data Analyst provides a variety of digital, graphical, and descriptive products to fulfill oil and gas reporting needs, as well as plans and implements analytical procedures and generates outputs as a result of this analysis.
Apply for the post of GIS Analyst at https://careers.bcogc.ca/gis-analyst/.
That’s the view of the top jobs available for data analysts in Canada. We also included information on how to apply for these positions.