Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
There really are numerous prospects for truckers in Canada. The skill of these industrial strength truck drivers is highly valued in the country’s commercial industries. This page will keep you up to date about what’s offered in Canada right now if you’re looking for a career as a truck driver.
Job Opportunities for Truck Drivers in Canada
A list of available truck driving jobs in Canada is provided below.
Bulk Drivers at Coke Canada Bottling Company
Coke Canada Bottling is without a doubt the largest bottling company in the country.
The Coke Bottling Company in Canada has a huge number of job openings for truck drivers. Bulk Drivers at this corporate group are responsible for transporting pre-ordered products to certain customers. Because this is a short call, all conveyance will be provided on the spot.
- The most important responsibility for bulk truckers at the Coke Canada Bottling Company is to adhere to the company’s safety regulations.
- They’ll also be needed to have a professional demeanor when dealing with clients and colleagues.
- Supplying the fleet truck and transferring pre-ordered items to clients somewhere along planned route are also part of the bulk driver’s duties.
- The cartload will also be inspected by the truck driver for correctness and uniformity.
- One of the most crucial qualifications is a commercial air (Class 1 or AZ) license with no serious violations in the previous three (3) years.
- A baseline of one year of commercial driving experience is required.
- Typical job experience of one to three years
- It’s ideal if you’ve worked with regional delivery before.
To apply for this position, go to the following link: https://conaservices.jobs2web.com/talentcommunity/application/756353400/
Truck Driver – XPO Logistics
XPO Logistics is looking for a truck driver. Working with them allows you to expand your skills beyond driving. You’re also a noteworthy member of their customer service team, assisting clients with typical freight solutions. You’ll find the support you need to succeed at work, as well as the resources you ought to build a rewarding career, on their company.
- Operating a tractor-trailer combo, including doubles and triples, safely is one of the most important responsibilities.
- Provide excellent customer service, which includes generating sales leads.
- Freight loading and unloading
- Carry out vehicle inspections as required by the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Section 396.13. (If you’re going to the US)
- To work with XPO, you must have the following credentials:
- At the very least, you’ll need:
- to be at least 21 years old
- You must have a valid Class 1 or Class A CDL with airbrake and manual transmission certifications in each province.
- History and track record of safe driving
Visit https://jobs.xpo.com/talentcommunity/application/774470900/ to apply for a truck driver position with XPO Logistics.
Pilot Truck Driver – Pipeline Ledcor
Ledcor, a pipeline company, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic truck driver that values efficiency and security. The driver will be driving a Pilot Truck and will be in charge of leading over-dimensional commercial trucks at Pipeline sites from the front back.
Pipeline Ledcor’s annual salary is expected to range from $54,000 to $76,000.
- A certified class 5 driver’s license is required for this position.
- Passing pre-employment drug and alcohol tests is required.
- In British Columbia, you must have prior pilot vehicle driving experience.
- It would be advantageous if you had experience as a leader in a related field.
At https://jobs.ledcor.com/7517400-pilot-truck-driver-pipeline/application, you can apply for a pilot truck driver position at Pipeline Ledcor.
This article highlighted the leading truck driving jobs in Canada. We concentrated on the most enticing job opportunities for heavy-duty truck drivers planning to work in the North American country. We glad you enjoyed this information to be of assistance.