Web developers seem to be in short supply in Canada, so you could qualify for a Canadian Permanent Residency Visa without the need for a job offer.
Jobs in application development are expected to rise by 21% between now and 2028, as per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which is substantially higher than the growth for other industries.
Job Openings for Web Developers in Canada
The available positions for web devops in Canada include the following.
Web Developer — ACD Systems
ACD Systems is looking for a web developer.
ACD Systems’ Victoria office is located at 1662 McKenzie Avenue in Victoria, British Columbia. ACD Systems is looking for an IT specialist with a solid understanding of Web site development and deployment who can work well in a company.
The principal task and obligation of this role would be to service their online visibility and communications networks, which are hosted on both local and cloud infrastructures.
Experience & Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a certificate in computer science plus relevant job experience is required.
- Web development expertise of at least one year is required.
- Utilizing relational databases (MySQL).
- Dealing with Restful APIs and Restful applications.
- Two very different Linux and Microsoft environments are familiar to them.
Kindly share your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Inside the subject line, please specify the job title.
Thank you to everyone who applied; however, only those who have been selected for an interview will just be approached.
Web Developer — Legislative Assembly
From cinematographers and committee clerks to procurement officials and researchers, Ontario’s Legislative Assembly manages to bring together a diverse group of skilled people who work in a variety of roles.
The Legislative Assembly of Ontario’s Information Services Branch is looking for a Web Developer to join its developing crew in Toronto. This role is in charge of the code and design of all of our websites, such as the main one (ola.org).
- Expertise designing, developing, and deploying web web applications is required.
- Information technology post-secondary education or equivalent
- Accessibility requirements, UI principles, cross-browser compatibility, and basic web security are all important to know.
- Competence to flourish in a fast-paced, high-pressure atmosphere with multiple competing priorities
- While dealing with both technical and non-technical clients and colleagues, you must have excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem – solving skills
How to Apply
- You must use just one of the methods listed below to submit your application.
- The total length of your cover letter and resume must not take more than 10 (5) pages.
- Make your cover letter and CV specific to the job ad’s requirements.
- Make sure to include the position’s Job ID number.
- When applying, OPS personnel must include their WIN EMPLOYEE ID number.
Keep in mind that the application deadline is Monday, November 1, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. EDT. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
Only those who have been chosen for a second round of screening or an interview will be notified.
Web Developer — Spare Labs
Spare Labs is looking for a Web Developer who can work remotely.
Spare is searching for someone to join our team as a Web Developer!
Do you really have:
- Previous experience building websites for customers (at least 2 years ideal);
- Working with HTML/CSS, React, and/or Gatsby is something you could be interested in.
- Developing websites and web pages from the ground up is something you may be interested in or have done before.
- Digital, online, and email marketing, SEO and CRO, marketing automation, and consumer experience are all areas of focus.
Use the following link to apply for this Spare Labs job: https://jobs.lever.co/sparelabs/8b645f93-0e76-4a63-a4da-3bcc334af2da/apply
How Much Does a Web Developer Make in Canada?
In Canada, the median web developer income is $59,502 a year each ($30.51 per hour). Entry-level jobs start at $50,000 per year, with the highest-paid employees earning up to $84,957 per year.