Have you been seeking Information Technology Scholarships in Canada? It’s well known that there are limited Scholarship Opportunities available in Canada when being compared to other European countries, such as the US, UK, etc
To make sure you get the right scholarship opportunity, which you desire. We have gathered a list of information technology Scholarships that are available in Canada.
The below are information technology Scholarships in Canada.
Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program at University of Toronto
Lester B.Pearson international scholarship is one of the programs that assist international students who would like to pursue a degree in the field of information technology to fulfill their goals.
Knowing fully well, the world we are now is operating in a digital age, and there are a lot of organizations willing to sponsor candidates who would like to pursue a degree in any technological field.
This scholarship opportunity by Lester B. Pearson is hosted in the University of Toronto and is accessible to all international students.
Many things will be considered before a candidate will be considered for admission by this Institution, such as.
- Leadership experience
- Impact candidates have had on their school
- Future potential
- Academic excellence
- Impact of candidates on their community
Furthermore, these scholarship programs cover Information technology courses and all other undergraduate programs offered at the University of Toronto.
Each year, up to 37 candidates are always selected for this scholarship opportunity.
Furthermore, the scholarship opportunity will cover tuition fees, books and also provide accommodation support for candidates.
Candidates that wish to apply for this scholarship opportunity must meet up with the eligibility criteria laid down by this Institution.
- You must be a non-Canadian citizen and must be ready to obtain a study permit.
- You must have graduated from your secondary, or you should currently be in your final year.
- You must be ready to commence your study at the University of Toronto.
- Your school must have nominated you for this scholarship opportunity.
York University International Student Scholarships
York University assists international students who would like to obtain a degree in the field of information technology, to fulfill their academic aim.
With this scholarship opportunity, students will be able to pursue information technology courses at York University.
Aside from information technology programs, the below are programs that this scholarship opportunity covers.
- Performance and design
- Environmental studies
- Liberal and professional studies
Nevertheless, this scholarship opportunity is meant for international students only.
Qualified candidates will be given $20,000 funds yearly for four years.
If you wish to apply for this scholarship opportunity, you must have the following things in place.
- You must be an international student with a desire to study in Canada.
- You must have been considered for admission at York University.
- You must have excellent academic performance.
- You must have leadership experience.
- You must have been nominated by your high school for this scholarship opportunity.
These are part of the few available Scholarship opportunities in Canada for those who want to pursue a degree in information technology.
Do you find this helpful? Kindly share with others.