Seth Green Net Worth
Seth Benjamin Green is worth $45,000,000 as of year 2020.
The voice behind Chris Griffin character in the animated TV series “Family Guy”, Seth Green is a popular American actor, director, writer, voice artist, producer and comedian.
Seth Green is popularly known for his stop-motion sketch comedy television shows Robot Chicken and his amazing role in the series “Austin Powers” as Scott the Doctor Evil’s son.
Seth Green Biography
The Actor who in 2019 released “Changeland”, his first movie as writer and director, was born in the neighborhood of Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United State of America to Barbara and Herbert Green and he of multiple ancestry of Scottish, Polish, and Russian origins.
As we do not have any information with regards to his education, Green was raised in a Jewish setting and has Bar Mitzvah ceremony.
At the age of seven, He had in his early life drew inspiration from television shows such as Porky’s, Caddyshack, Flying Circus, Blackadder, and Saturday Night Live which led him into acting early which earned Seth Green net worth.
Height and Weight
how tall is Seth Green? Seth Green is 5 feet 4 inches 1.63 meters / 163 centimeters tall. With a chest that measures 91.5 centimeters, biceps of 32 and waist of 81 centimeters centimeters.
Seth green weights 60 kilograms or 132.28 pounds which is awesome.
Seth Green Wife – Clare Grant
Actress Clare Camille Johnson is popularly known as Clare Grant is the adorable wife of Seth Green after they got engaged on 2009 New Year’s eve and then got married on may 1, 2010 at Skywalker Ranch.
Glare Grant is the co-founder of Team Unicorn. She is an actress, model and producer.
Grant unlike Seth had her early life in Memphis, Tennessee and also of mixed ancestry of Irish, English, Scandinavian, and Native American origin. Grant had a modeling career through Elite Model Management such as for cosmetic giants, L’Oréal.
in 2009, She appeared alongside Seth Green in the movie “Changeland” who wrote, directed, and also starred in the movie that affected Seth Green net worth.
Seth Green Kids – Does Seth Green have a child?
Seth Green and Clare Grant have said that they do have plans of having children or being parents. Seth Grant have no children.
Where is Seth Green from?
Green is Overbrook Park, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America from where he started working as a child actor on TV shows and movies in the 80s.
Саrееr – Seth Green Movies and TV Shows
After making his debut appearance on “The Hotel New Hampshire” a 1984 comedy-drama movie written by Tony Richardson after which he starred in a comedy television show, “Good and Evil” in 1991. Thereafter, other remarkable еаrlу television ѕеrіеѕ hе ѕtаrеd іn іѕ titled Тhе Вуrdѕ оf Раrаdіѕе.
Seth voiced іn mаnу аnіmаtеd movies ѕuсh аѕ Fаmіlу Guу and Rоbоt Сhісkеn and as a саѕt mеmbеrѕ оf thе “Вuffу thе Vаmріrе Ѕlауеr” television ѕеrіеѕ which could have added up to Seth Green net worth.
We have a list of Movies and TV Show
- a Typical Wednesdays (2020) – A lovely, comedy, and topical movie directed by J. Lee, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Seth Green, Sujata Day. Seth Green played the role of Patrick.
- Changeland (2019) – Written and directed by Seth Green, the 2019 comedy-drama movie was premiered on 7 June, 2019, by Gravitas Ventures in the United State which added up to Seth Green net worth. Seth played the role of Brandon. it is widely believed that he did a great job of making a movie that pulled from his personal encounters of his Thailand vacation. Changeland is one of the latest Seth Green Movies and TV Shows.
- Dear Dictator (2018) – The 2018 comedy movie had Seth Green playing the role of Dr. Charles Seaver. The American comedy movie is written and directed by Lisa Addario and Joe Syracuse. Dear Dictator was released on 7 January, 2018.
- A Futile and Stupid Gesture (2018) – This American biographical comedy movie which is a reflection on Josh Karp’s book of A Futile and Stupid Gesture is directed by David Wain, and written by Michael Colton and John Aboud while Seth Green played the role of Christopher Guest.
- Without a Paddle (2004) – Although being critised as without a lot of other things, including humor, talent, originality, or brains. The movie Without a Paddle is based on a story by Harris Goldberg, the comedy movie is written by Jay Leggett and Mitch Rouse, directed by Steven Brill.
- Party Monster (2003) – A 2003 movie based on a true life story had Michael Alig starred by (Macaulay Culkin) appearing on a bus in New York City in a heist to abandon his uninteresting Midwestern past behind him after meeting James St. James, a role played by Seth Green and prominent nightclub founder Peter Gatien played by (Dylan McDermott).
- Can’t Hardly Wait (1998) – The enjoyable and funny movie which is not recommended for kids had Seth starring as Kenny Fisher in the 1998 teen romantic comedy film written and directed by Deborah Kaplan and Harry Elfont.
- Wednesdays (2020) as Patrick
- Changeland (2019) as Brandon
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) as Fighter Pilot
- Dear Dictator (2018) as Dr. Charles Seaver
- A Futile and Stupid Gesture (2018) as Christopher Guest
- The Lego Batman Movie (2017) as King Kong (voiced)
- Holidays (2016) as Pete Gunderson
- Krampus (2015) as Lumpy (voiced)
- Wrestling Isn’t Wrestling (2015) as DX Fan – Short film
- Yellowbird (2014) as Yellowbird (voiced)
- The Identical (2014) as Dino
- Guardians of the Galaxy (2014) as Howard the Duck (voice)
- I Know That Voice (2013) as Himself Documentary
- Dear Mr. Watterson (2013) as Himself Documentary
- Sexy Evil Genius (2013) as Zachary Newman
- Mars Needs Moms (2011) as Milo
- Iron Man 2 (2010) as Expo Fan
- Old Dogs (2009) as Craig White
- Sex Drive (2008) as Ezekiel
- The TV Set (2006) Slut Wars Host
- Electric Apricot: Quest for Festeroo (2006) as Jonah “the Taper Guy”
- The Best Man (2005) as Murray
- Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story (2005) as Chris Griffin, Various (voiced)
- Be Cool (2005) as Shotgun
- Without a Paddle (2004) as Dan Mott
- Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed (2004) as Patrick Wisely
- The Italian Job (2003) Lyle / “Napster”
- Party Monster (2003) as James St. James
- Austin Powers in Goldmember (2002) as Scott Evil
- Knockaround Guys (2001) as Johnny Marbles
- Rat Race (2001) as Duane Cody
- America’s Sweethearts (2001) as Danny Wax
- Josie and the Pussycats (2001) as Travis
- The Attic Expeditions (2001) as Douglas
- The Trumpet of the Swan (2001) as Boyd (voiced)
- Rock Star 101 (2001) as Le’Von – Short film
- Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999) as Scott Evil
- Stonebrook (1999) as Cornelius
- Idle Hands (1999) as Mick
- Enemy of the State (1998) as Selby
- Can’t Hardly Wait (1998) as Kenny Fisher
- Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery (1997) as Scott Evil
- Boys Life 2 (1997) as Homophobe #2 – Segment: “Nunzio’s Second Cousin”
- To Gillian on Her 37th Birthday (1996) as Danny Green
- White Man’s Burden (1995) as 3rd Youth at Hot Dog Stand
- Notes from Underground (1995) as Punk Neighbor
- The Day My Parents Ran Away (1993) as Leo
- Airborne (1993) as Wiley
- Arcade (1993) as Stilts
- Ticks (1993) as Tyler Burns
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1992) as Vampire
- The Double 0 Kid (1992) as Chip
- Our Shining Moment (1991) as Wheels
- Pump Up the Volume (1990) as Joey
- Missing Parents (1990) as Leo
- My Stepmother Is an Alien (1988) as Fred Glass
- Big Business (1988) as Jason
- Can’t Buy Me Love (1987) as Chuckie Miller
- Radio Days (1987) as Joe
- Willy/Milly (1986) as Malcolm
- The Hotel New Hampshire (1984) as “Egg” Berry
- Billions for Boris (1984) as Benjamin “Ape-Face” Andrews
Seth Green TV Series
- Family Guy (1999 – 2020) – This cartoon show which had became one of the most prominent cartoons of all time had Seth Green plays the role Chris Griffin and Neil Goldman had reflected the funny situation we face daily. The season 19 of the Family Guy will be aired September 2020.
- Robot Chicken (2005 – 2020) – According to Tom Llewellyn – , “Robot Chicken has not been renewed for season 11, nor has it been cancelled by Adult Swim”, After About 15 years of airing Robot Chicken, with the season 10 finale aired on Adult Swim, but fans are already wondering if season 11 will return to air.
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997 – 2003) – The an American vampire TV series based on the 1992 movie titled – Buffy the Vampire Slayer was created by Joss Whedon. Seth Green played the character of Daniel “Oz” Osbourne.
- It (1990) – also known as Stephen King’s, this 1990 horror drama mini-series directed by Tommy Lee Wallace and had the character of the young Richie Tozier played by Seth Green.
Аwаrdѕ & Асhіеvеmеntѕ – Seth Green net worth
Seth Green net worth is believed to have grown from 10ѕ оf mіllіоnѕ of dollars he made frоm mоvіеѕ аnd ѕеrіеѕ hе’ѕ bееn асtіng іn, vоісе асtіng іn, dіrесtіng, wrіtіng, аnd рrоduсіng. it is alleged that hіѕ ѕаlаrу fоr thе “Fаmіlу Guу” ѕеrіеѕ per episode іѕ about $200,000.
Lіѕt оf Awаrd Wіnnіngѕ аnd Nоmіnаtіоnѕ.
Аwаrdѕ & Асhіеvеmеntѕ
Seth Green net worth is belived to have grown from 10ѕ оf mіllіоnѕ of dollars he made frоm thе ТV mоvіеѕ аnd ѕеrіеѕ hе’ѕ bееn асtіng іn, vоісе асtіng іn, dіrесtіng, wrіtіng, аnd рrоduсіng. it is allledged that hіѕ ѕаlаrу fоr thе “Fаmіlу Guу” ѕеrіеѕ per episode іѕ about $200,000.
Lіѕt оf Awаrds
- In 2018, Seth Green won the prestigious Emmy Awards for Outstanding Short-format Animated Program on the episode: “Freshly Baked: The Robot Chicken Santa Claus Pot Cookie Freakout Special: Special Edition” of the TV series Robot Chicken.
- 2016 – Seth Green won Emmy Awards for Outstanding Short-format Animated Program on the TV series Robot Chicken, episode: “Robot Chicken Christmas Special: The X-Mas United”.
- In 2013, He also won Annie Awards for Best General Audience Animated Television Production in Robot Chicken DC Comics Special.
- 2011 – Annie Awards for Writing in a TV Production for the TV series Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode III.
- Emmy Awards 2010 for Outstanding Short-format Animated Program in the TV series Robot Chicken, episode: “Full-Assed Christmas Special” (“Dear Consumer”).
- In 2009 Seth Green won Annie Awards for Best Animated Television Production and Writing in an Animated Television Production or Short Form Robot Chicken: Star Wars Episode II .
- He won the Annie Awards in 2008 for directing in an Animated Television Production on TV series Robot Chicken: Star Wars.
- Seth Green also won the 2006 Game Award for Best Cast in the TV series Family Guy Video Game!
- 1992 Young Artist Awards for Outstanding Young Comedian in a Television Series Good & Evil pave way for Seth Green Net Worth.