Many professionals in the digital marketing field argue that there is a skills shortage currently, since digital marketing abilities are in such high demand. To put it another way, there are a lot of jobs out there, but not enough qualified people to fill them. The top jobs for digital marketers in Canada will be featured in this post.
Digital Marketing Jobs in Canada
They include the following:
Coordinator, Content Marketing — Time + Space Media
Would you characterize yourself as a network builder who is enthusiastic about content production and ensuring client and team success? Are you an expert at writing appealing social media copy? Someone who is eager to try new things and bring ideas to the company? Then you’re the right person for Time + Space Media.
The Coordinator, Content Marketing is a role that focuses on communication and growth, assisting in the implementation of Time + Space’s and their clients’ content strategies. Continuing to work with the entire team, interacting with the business’s partners, and displaying your abilities in social media, blogging, and audio, you’ll be instrumental in developing and implementing their content initiatives.
Does this pique your interest?
The following are the requirements for this position:
- Recent marketing/communications/public relations graduate with 1-3 years of content/inbound/social media/PR experience in a B2B setting or at a digital marketing company.
- Knowledge in social media marketing, search engine optimization, user experience, and email marketing
- Skill in writing and oral communication
- A desire to learn about media trends and keep up with current events
- A can-do attitude and a willingness to advance your career in marketing and content
- Bachelor’s degree in a similar role is required (PR & Communications or Marketing)
Visit https://timespacemedia.com/careers/ to apply.
Digital Marketing Co-ordinator — Integral Sense Brands Inc
A digital marketing coordinator is needed for Integral Sense Brands Inc in Vancouver, British Columbia.
Digital Communication and Media/Multimedia; Web Page, Digital/Multimedia and Information Resources; Design Marketing, Other or comparable experience is covered in detail in the job description.
Project management should be the area of specialization.
You may find instructions on how to apply for this job at https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/jobsearch/jobposting/35089279.
Digital Account Manager — Rogers Communications
Rogers Communications is searching for a digital account manager to join their team in Toronto, Ontario. Are you willing to try something new as well as a good time? If that’s the case, have a look at the following offer!
Come be a part of shaping the future of Sports and Media! Everyone loves the idea of a game-changing team, and Rogers Sports & Media is doing just that. A winning team and a team that innovates.
What you will do:
- Assist candidates in visualizing a normal workday.
- Break down duties and important performance metrics into small, easy-to-understand chunks.
- Concentrate more on the role’s influence than on what it will accomplish.
What you will bring:
- The length of years of experience should not be included.
- Provide no educational requirements.
- ‘Great leader with good communications abilities’ or ‘passionate and devoted team member’ are examples of typical qualifications to avert.
What you’ll get in exchange is as follows:
- A reasonable pay and benefits package that includes participation in our Employee Share Accumulation Program, Retirement Benefits, and a slew of other incentives including 50% off Rogers services and Blue Jays tickets.
- A Rogers manager who is concerned about your long-term career development and success.
- A team that believes in one other and wants to win as a unit.
Use the following link to apply for this position: https://jobs.rogers.com/talentcommunity/application/797250300/
Overall, the digital marketer is in charge of a significant chunk of the company’s online visibility. It is up to the company whether they concentrate on social media or website development. They should be able to work with the sales team to develop marketing initiatives.
What types of careers are available in the field of digital marketing? Email marketing efforts will be their responsibility. A content calendar and plan are developed and implemented by digital marketers. They edit and publish visual content with Photoshop or video editing tools. They also develop and publish relevant content for blogs, social media, and the web.
That’s the size of this write-up as it listed the top jobs available for digital marketers in Canada.