Truck Driver Jobs in Canada
In Canada, there are plenty of opportunities for truck drivers. In the country’s commercial businesses, the expertise of these heavy duty truck drivers are highly valued. Since you’re considering a career as a truck driver, this post will keep you up to date on what’s available in Canada currently now.
Job Opportunities in Canada for Truck Drivers
The following is a list of existing truck driving jobs in Canada.
Coke Canada Bottling Company – Bulk Drivers
Coke Canada Bottling is undoubtedly the country’s largest bottling company.
Coke Bottling Company in Canada has a large number of available truck driver vacancies. Bulk Drivers’ responsibilities at this beverage plant include transporting pre-ordered supplies to certain clientele. Due to the fact that this is a short-haul position, all transportation will be carried out directly.
- The fundamental element for bulk truckers at the Coke Canada Bottling Company is to follow the company’s necessary protective requirements.
- They’ll also be expected to keep a mature approach around coworkers and clients.
- The bulk driver’s responsibilities will also include delivering the fleet truck and transporting pre-ordered supplies to clients along a predetermined route.
- The truck driver will also inspect the cartload for accuracy and consistency.
- A commercial air (Class 1 or AZ) license without an egregious breaches in the preceding three (3) years is one of the most important requirements.
- A minimum of one (1) year of business driving experience is necessary.
- One to three years of general work experience
- It is preferable if you have prior experience with regional deliveries.
Use the following link to apply for this position: https://conaservices.jobs2web.com/talentcommunity/application/756353400/
Truck Driver – XPO Logistics
A truck driver is needed for XPO Logistics. Working with them gives you the opportunity to be more than just a driver. Furthermore, you’re a standout part of their customer support, providing clients with routine freight solutions. On their team, you’ll find the help you need to thrive at work, as well as the tools you need to make a career you’ll be pleased of.
- Safely driving a tractor-trailer combination, such as doubles and triples.
- Provide outstanding customer service, including the generation of sales leads.
- Loading and unloading of freight
- Carry out vehicle inspections as required by Section 396.13 of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations. (If entering the United States)
- To get a job at XPO, you’ll need the following qualifications:
- At the very minimum, you’ll require:
- to be over the age of 21
- Each province requires that you have a current Class 1 or Class A CDL with the proper airbrake and manual transmission approvals.
- Safe driving history and track record.
Apply for a truck driver position with XPO Logistics by visiting https://jobs.xpo.com/talentcommunity/apply/774470900/.
Pilot Truck Driver – Pipeline Ledcor
The pipeline firm Ledcor is looking for an experienced and passionate trucker that places a premium on effectiveness and security. The driver will be operating a Pilot Truck and will be responsible for guiding over-dimensional cargo trucks at Pipeline locations from both the front and back.
A year’s compensation at Pipeline Ledcor is projected to be around $54,000 to $76,000.
- It is necessary to have a valid class 5 driver’s license.
- It is necessary to pass pre-employment drug and alcohol tests.
- It is necessary to have prior experience as a pilot vehicle driver in British Columbia.
- Knowledge as a leader in a related field would be advantageous.
Submit for a pilot truck driver job at Pipeline Ledcor at https://jobs.ledcor.com/7517400-pilot-truck-driver-pipeline/apply
The best truck driver positions within Canada were featured in this post. We focused on the most attractive positions for heavy-duty truck drivers who plan to work in the North American country. We hope you found this information useful.