Salesforce is motivated to keep supporting businesses and Canadians to prosper in twenty – first century ‘s digital economy since Canada is at the forefront of innovation. The organization has helped businesses all throughout Canada engage with their clients in wholly new ways over the past 21 years. Let’s take a gander at the various saleforce jobs available in Canada.
Salesforce Jobs in Canada
Here is the view of the top salesforce available jobs in Canada.
CGI Developer for Salesforce
CGI, which was launched around 1976, has grown to be amongst the world’s leading independent IT and operational processes services organizations! Through their primary centers in Canada, the United States, Europe, and Asia, we deliver end-to-end IT, Business Process, and Management Consulting services to customers worldwide.
They are a Salesforce.com Platinum associate and provide Salesforce Consulting Services as well as bespoke app development just on Force.com system.
Come join a reputable, capable, and strategic company! You’ll have the chance to collaborate with some of Canada’s top Salesforce.com experts.
They’re searching for an amazing Intermediate Force.com Developer to participate their organization and execute unique Salesforce.com and Force.com apps with their customers, staff members, and collaborators.
- Responsibilities and obligations that you will have in the future
- Take part in the entire SDLC process, from schematic implementation to development, testing, and deployment.
- Create, test, and deploy Salesforce Platform applications.
- Conceive and construct Salesforce Platform and additional programming interfaces
- Help existing Salesforce clients with support and administrative tasks.
- To achieve client success, communicate directly with their clients and the CGI team, which includes consultants, architects, and pre-sales.
- Participate in the appraisal and timeline-setting process.
- Junior resources are coached, mentored, and given technical leadership.
- To be successful in this role, you must have the following qualifications.
- 2+ years of Salesforce Platform experience in the field with demonstrated expertise and experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and Salesforce Platform.
- Enterprise Applications have been evolving for over two years. Experience with Salesforce, Java, and/or Microsoft technologies (development and customisation)
- Relatively strong development skills across the SDLC, with an emphasis on Agile technique.
- Proven ability to deliver Salesforce systems that adhere to SFDC best practices and standards
- Familiarity with Salesforce DevOps technologies (e.g. Salesforce DX, Git, Jenkins, Cop) Demonstrated commitment to providing well-structured and documented code
This job’s application link is https://cgi.njoyn.com/cgi/xweb/xweb.asp?CLID=21001&page=jobdetails&JobID=J1021-1343.
Salesforce Business Analyst — TCU Financial Group
TCU Financial Group is growing their company to help them progress towards the next level of their progress, and they want you to be a part of that. A Fully Employed Salesforce Business Analyst job is now available within the firm. This position could be based in Saskatoon or work remotely from anywhere in Canada.
You will work as part of the Systems Department to build, deploy, operate, and manage the nCino LOS (Salesforce) system while guaranteeing its full implementation.
You’ll be in charge of business analysis and will collaborate with business divisions to gather data in order to analyze, design, and execute best practices across the company.
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in business or technology, with 1-3 years of professional experience in an enterprise IT or comparable technical function.
- Years of relevant experience along with professional experience will be taken into account instead of academic education.
- Familiarity with the Apex computer program, Visualforce development, and/or other report writing applications is required for Salesforce Administrator and nCino Administrator certifications.
The application date for this position is November 12, 2021.
Feel free to send your cover letter and resume to: TCU Financial Group Human Resources Department PO Box 5050 Saskatoon, SK S7K 4E3 Email: email@example.com
Solution Analyst, Salesforce — KPMG
Once you engage KPMG, you’ll be part of a global network of more than 227,000 professionals that provide audit, tax, consulting, and business enablement services in 146 countries.
As a Solution Analyst, KPMG is looking for someone to join its Salesforce practice. You’ll play a crucial part in delivery of the project, collaborating directly mostly with the tech team and business stakeholders to achieve that the technological platform delivered solves the company’s business concerns.
- It’s convenient to have experience in the sector for 1-2 years
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology from a university or a bachelor’s degree in business administration
- Experience with the Salesforce platform, either as a user or as a consultant/administrator
If you do have any questions regarding KPMG’s available job opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-777-8002 (toll free 1-888-466-4778).
This is the length of the article. We believe you’ve found all of the available Salesforce jobs in Canada.